Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:36 PM   #1
geraldfleck
macrumors newbie

Dashboard exits when I click on a widget

Hi,

This doesn't happen every time, but most times when I open dashboard (F13) and then attempt to use a widget by clicking on it and entering text (in the Dictionary widget, the Calculator widget, the Stocks, etc.), dashboard slides away as if I had hit the Esc key. This sometimes happens two or three times before I can get dashboard to remain open while I interact with one of the widgets.

Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas for a solution? Thanks in advance,
geraldfleck is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2013, 07:17 AM   #2
Juliette1994
macrumors newbie

Me too!

I have the same problem, its so annoying! Too bad no one has replied with a real solution yet -____- but for me it usually happens when it's the first time I open the dashboard and it is still "loading"... Then usually when I wait a while and go on it again it works fine.
Juliette1994 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion