Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daveathall

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2010
North Yorkshire

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
I've been getting errors in Sparrow all morning on my iPhone 5. It's definitely not just you.

iansant

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2012
Problems with iCloud and mail

For information, I've been having intermittent problems on my iMac with Mac Mail demanding iCloud password and not being able to log in for 3 days now. I put a thread on the mac support forums and there are several others with the same problem. I can log in via Safari ok. Looks like a server problem:(

jsf8x

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2010
I've had problems with Sparrow connecting since yesterday. Both on my Mac and on my iPhone.

rbkruspe

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2012
I keep getting returned mail "delivery delayed/failed" type stuff all week intermittently.

Golfny914

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2013
I keep getting INTERNET MAIL DELIVERY emails every time I receive emails from my iCloud email account. I checked iCloud status and they don't have any reported issues.

kitsap2

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2011
Usually, Seattle, Washington
Internet Mail Delivery

Yes, same thing is happening here. I've received many of these notices referencing email that I received correctly. In other words, I will receive an email, and at the same time, I will receive another email, "Internet Mail Delivery", which says there was a problem, of some kind, with the first email. Even though the first email was received in fine order.

So, it's not me, I'm not going crazy, (well, that depends on who you ask) and I'm sure this is a glitch that Apple will work out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.