Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 29, 2005
256MB
512MB
1GB
2GB

All of these places carry the standard "Guarentee to work in your Mac" and Lifetime Warranty offers. ~Isn't it time you had some peace of mind?

Hope that helps some questions you may have! :)

If you happen to find cheaper prices, or a link is broken, let me know! I will change the link of the RAM to the website you provide.

crazyeyes

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2005
Easton PA
I think i will be when i get mine. I am not sure where i am getting it i might just go through apple cause they aren't horrible this time around. It would be like $80 more to get stuff you KNOW works. Also then you are 100% positive that you aren't hurting your applecare warranty. I am thinking of getting a 1GB stick through apple when i get mine to have it at 1.5 GB of memory.

Jovian9

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2003
Planet Zebes
Thanks for the info. I had yet to look around for RAM and am definitely going to need to buy a 1GB stick for my new iMac G5.

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
crazyeyes said:
I think i will be when i get mine. I am not sure where i am getting it i might just go through apple cause they aren't horrible this time around. It would be like $80 more to get stuff you KNOW works. Also then you are 100% positive that you aren't hurting your applecare warranty. I am thinking of getting a 1GB stick through apple when i get mine to have it at 1.5 GB of memory.

Apple don't seem to offer more than 1Gb (CDN$240) as an AFTER market offer... just 512Mb and 1Gb chips. CDN$240 + free shipping, isn't too much higher than other places. I think there'll be bigger savings elsewhere with the 2Gb chips - assuming Apple decides to sell them.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I think that it's best to not always look for the cheapest. You get what you pay for. Should look at a reputable company like Crucial. A lifetime warranty is very important.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 29, 2005
wdlove said:
I think that it's best to not always look for the cheapest. You get what you pay for. Should look at a reputable company like Crucial. A lifetime warranty is very important.
Lifetime warranty is included + I think 2 of those were Crucial prices the others weer OWC prices ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.