Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Mar 4, 2013, 07:13 AM   #1
Hrothgar
macrumors regular

Upgraded to Mountain Lion and Time Machine Wont Work

I think it happened at the same time. I keep getting a message that the backup to time machine failed because "he backup disk image “/Volumes/Untitled/David’s MacBook Pro.sparsebundle” is already in use."

I'm using a western digital external harddrive attached to an airport extreme by usb.

When I open time machine preferences, the backup disk is shown as "unititled". I don't know how to find out whether it is in use (the lights on the WD drive are not flashing).

Any ideas?
Hrothgar is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion