Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Mar 4, 2013, 08:12 AM   #1
anzio
macrumors regular

rMBP Mission Control Lines when dragging windows

Hi, I have a 15" Retina MacBook Pro and when I move a window around on mission control, I get hit with these lines attached to the window. It's nothing too big, but enough to set off my OCD.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? It only happens on the retina display, not on an external monitor.

It looks very similar to the issue identified here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4399 but mine is not visible until the window has moved.

I've tried changing the scale, etc. I'm not usually this picky about these type of things, but lately it's been starting to bug me. Does anyone else see this? Or do I have something special on my system? The only thing questionable that I have installed is Java/Eclipse/Android SDK. If it wasn't for work, I would not have these.

Thumb resize.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion