Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
When I try to buy a license, and choose the option to pay via credit card instead of PayPal, it tells me my Paypal login session has expired.

Anyone have the same problem?

Prime85

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2012
BiteSMS doesn't want my money

When I try to buy a license, and choose the option to pay via credit card instead of PayPal, it tells me my Paypal login session has expired.

Anyone have the same problem?

When i went to pay it kept going back to the login when i tried logging into paypal, i read something in the settings (or maybe it was in there app download page on cydia) to respring your phone and try again, then it worked.

I dont know if that is the same error your having since i tried paying with paypal and not a credit card

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
They do accept credit card payments but I still wasn't able to get it to work. I finally just went to their website, bought the license, and had them text it to me, and then it worked fine.

Prime85

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2012
They do accept credit card payments but I still wasn't able to get it to work. I finally just went to their website, bought the license, and had them text it to me, and then it worked fine.

Well i am glad to here it worked out for you. There best feature is the quick reply

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.