Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

standingoten

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
So I have my Mophie battery case which I love to have to extend my battery life when I am away from home for longer than I expect.

Then I love my LifeProof Fre case for the durability and waterproof capabilities.

Does any manufacturer or brand out there make a case with these two attributes COMBINED?

I am looking for a waterproof/sturdy + battery case.

jkbane

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2013
USA
Mophie I believe does for the iPhone 4S. They just released a battery case for the 5. So maybe a matter of time till a combo comes out for the 5

Mellisaray

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2013
So I have my Mophie battery case which I love to have to extend my battery life when I am away from home for longer than I expect.

Then I love my LifeProof Fre case for the durability and waterproof capabilities.

Does any manufacturer or brand out there make a case with these two attributes COMBINED?

while i think it is quite difficult to find, at least, i have not never seen this kind of case ever.:D

howieb69

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2012
Mophie did do a tough case for the 4S but it was only splashproof NOT waterproof. To my knowledge there is no case on the market that combines toughness with a phone battery case.

heatblast

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2013

iBattz announced waterproof and interchangeable battery case for iPhone 5 name of the case is AquaSeal Hi5
it used CES to unveil the case it may be available soon had to wait for it

jayrflow

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2013
iBattz hasn't released their cases yet. I've contacted them n they never responded to me about when they might finally release it. They first said early march. Then mid march. Then mid April. Now who knows. Last time I heard from them, they're awaiting for get it approved by Apple

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island

Morphie does a lifeproof/battery outdoor edition just saw it at local Verizon wireless store. Here's a link.

http://www.mophie.com/mophie-Outdoor-EDITION-s/116.htm

***Crap that is only the iP4 case but the guy at the Verizon store tried to sell me one for the iPhone 5 today...***

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.