Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TooLowToZero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Hi, I have an iPhone 5 (32gb). I have around 30gb of music so I need to reduce down to 128, to fit all my music on it. I listen all day to my music while at work, using a speaker by Bluetooth. It runs my battery down, before the end of the day, so I was thinking of a iPod touch 64gb and carry both during the day. I don't need the iPod touch for anything other than my music, so am I foolish to buy touch? The Nano is only 16gb and need more space for my music. Thanks

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
I'm sorry but why would it be foolish to buy yourself what you need? I do not see an issue here. If you need an iPod touch, buy an iPod touch. What's the dilemma?

TooLowToZero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
What about recharging the phone while at work? A charger and cable doesn't cost that much.

I mainly work in homes where I am not obliged to plug in, or the house holder may not like it!

----------

Pity there is nothing in between the Nano and Classic, just for music, without all the Apps, camera etc... Just a music player! I guess the Classic is what I am looking for, but I do like the touch screen of the iPod touch.

----------

And Bluetooth is handy

raccoonboy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
Why not try to get the Gen 4 32GB just mainly for bluetooth music to your speaker? Its cheaper and u dont need double the processing power just for playing songs.

bloutrein

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2011
Durban
1. iPod Nano will not hold all of your 30 GB of music
2. iPod Classic is not Bluetooth-enabled - AFAIK
3. iPod Touch 32 will hold all of your music and has Bluetooth
--------------------------
Just buy an iPod Touch 4th Gen 32 GB as already suggested and problem solved

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.