Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Mar 7, 2013, 09:53 AM   #1
moray95
macrumors newbie

NSView and NSBezierPath - modelling free fall of an object

I'm trying to create a Mac OS X app that will stimulate the free fall of an object thrown at a given speed and and angle. I've created a simple GUI with a custom view in a scroll view (of class ViewController), 2 text fields with number formatters (for the speed and angle) and a button to draw the graph.The button and the text fields are outlets of the ViewController class. My code is here.
If you know a bit of physics, you should know that an object thrown at speed v from an angle a, would follow the parametric equation on the attachment.

The problem is that when I hit the button with a velocity and angle, nothing shows on the view and when I scroll the new point that are created does't match with the given velocity and angle. Although, when the app starts, the view appears well, in green, as set in the code.

Please help me to debug!!
Thanks
Attached Images

moray95 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming