Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Feb 6, 2013
Hi

Ive been contacting my local Apple reseller in Israel about the new 27". They told me that the delivery time is 2 months due to the shipment and etc (30 days) and another 30 days for get a Fusion Drive.

Is that true? Is there a problem with the Fusion Drive production line that keeps it low?

Thanks

mushroomtip

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2012
That Does not sound right to me , but what do I know ? if that is the case , maybe you can have your order go to a relative in the states and have them ship it to you .

Cancelled
Original poster
Feb 6, 2013
The custom here are harsh. You need to pay a lot of fees and headache. There are no problems in the supply of the iMac 27" with Fusion Drive?

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
The custom here are harsh. You need to pay a lot of fees and headache. There are no problems in the supply of the iMac 27" with Fusion Drive?

no its just that you're customizing it to your liking, I'm sure if you order Base Model, it would ship much, much faster!

Raima

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2010
Hi

Ive been contacting my local Apple reseller in Israel about the new 27". They told me that the delivery time is 2 months due to the shipment and etc (30 days) and another 30 days for get a Fusion Drive.

Is that true? Is there a problem with the Fusion Drive production line that keeps it low?

Thanks

Check the apple store online to see how long it takes to ship your iMac if you ordered it online.

I just checked the Australian store, and since my purchase on the 28th Feb, the times have dropped from 3-4 weeks, to 7-10 business days to 5 - 7 business days.

The waiting times should be dropping. I'd investigate further and query your reseller for their unusual response.

yukon8170

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2004
I ordered a 27" iMac today, with 3.2Ghz i5, 3TB Fusion Drive and 8GB of RAM from MacMall. They even called me and said it was out of stock, but this was a bait and switch act of them trying to sell me more stuff (external drive, apple care, etc). Anyway, finally I got the guy to understand I didn't want anything else and he said it was in stock and shipping tomorrow. Can't wait!

:D

Illyamac

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Valkenburg, NL
Hi

Thanks

Seems to be a real problem. I am waiting since 30 November on my 3TB fusion IMAC and my APR has no clue when the 3TB's will arrive. He has got a few 1TB fusion but no 3Tb's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.