Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Oct 17, 2005, 09:05 PM   #1
Ferrence
macrumors member

Adobe Creative Suite

I have a question concerning Adobe Creative Suite. When I try to open the Installer, it tells me that there is an "Input/Output Error." What exactly does this mean, and will I be able to install this software?

Please help.
Ferrence is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2005, 09:50 PM   #2
snkTab
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrence
I have a question concerning Adobe Creative Suite. When I try to open the Installer, it tells me that there is an "Input/Output Error." What exactly does this mean, and will I be able to install this software?

Please help.
Probably means it can't read the CD.
snkTab is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2005, 09:58 PM   #3
Heb1228
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to Heb1228
Yeah it sounds like a damaged CD to me. If its scratched or damaged, get in touch with Adobe and they should help you in replacing the CD.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 09:27 PM   #4
Err
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrence

Please help.
It means your bootleg Bit Torrent download version or Adobe CS is garbage!

just kidding

But in response to the post above about contacting Adobe, I hope you do and they take care of it, however I did have to call microsoft a few years back to try and get replacment DOS 6.22 disks (I think I was 10 at the time) they turned me away and said I would have to buy a new set!!
Err is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics