Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac Pro

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 9, 2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Ccrew
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Mac Pro ($3800 model) on sale for $2500 at Best Buy and Amazon. (Merged)

I'm seeing the 12 core Mac Pro for $2499

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26...mini&cp=1&lp=7
Ccrew is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Spink10
macrumors 68020
 
Spink10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccrew View Post
I'm seeing the 12 core Mac Pro for $2499

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26...mini&cp=1&lp=7
hmm.tempting to try
Spink10 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Ccrew
Thread Starter
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spink10 View Post
hmm.tempting to try
I'm figuring worst they'd do is cancel the order. I'm soo tempted to pop out the credit card.
Ccrew is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 07:03 PM   #4
mactree
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
hmmm, tempted too. just worried they'd send the actual $2500 mac pro. then I'd have a big hassle on my hands.
mactree is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 07:05 PM   #5
Tesselator
macrumors 601
 
Tesselator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Japan
I'd rather have this for $300 less:
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MD770LL-...A9A_B00747WW9E
Tesselator is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 07:25 PM   #6
mactree
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I agree $300 less is always better
but that's the single quad core, not the dual 6 core.
mactree is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 07:27 PM   #7
Ccrew
Thread Starter
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesselator View Post
I'd rather have this for $300 less:
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MD770LL-...A9A_B00747WW9E
I dunno I'd opt for 4 cores over 12, but to each his own. I pulled the trigger, the order processed. Let's see what if anything ships.
Ccrew is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 07:30 PM   #8
mactree
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
keep us posted!
mactree is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 07:51 PM   #9
MacPoulet
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
That likes like a crazy stupid deal. Does the product code match the 12 core?

If I was in the US and had $2500 to spend...
MacPoulet is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 08:15 PM   #10
OS6-OSX
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: California
States on website: Store Pickup: Not Available
Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day

@ $2499.99 thinking may be "it's time to get these things out of here!"
Years ago BestBuy was not very Apple friendly! Like CompUSA there was a small section in the rear in the dark!

Or is this yet another opening for more 2013 MP talk! "See they must be clearing their warehouse for the arrival of the 2013's!

MacPro 2008 3.1 | 14GB Ram | Quadro 4000 | MC6.0 | OS 10.6.8 | MOTU HDX-SDI | ATTO R644| LaCie 324

Last edited by OS6-OSX; Mar 9, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
OS6-OSX is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2013, 11:25 PM   #11
Tutor
macrumors 65816
 
Tutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Suburb of Birmingham, AL - Home of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
What you see is probably what you'd get.

Moreover, if I were inclined to go this route, I'd quickly swap those two 2.4 GHz 6-core Xeons [ E5645 ] for two 3.3 GHz 6-core Xeons [ X5680 ] for <$1800 a pair [ https://www.eoptionsonline.com/p-2049-594880-001.aspx ] for a total outlay at this stage of about $4,300 [$2500 + $1800]. Then I'd slap those two E5645s in a $429 EVGA SR-2 [ http://www.evga.com/Products/Product...270-WS-W555-A2 ] and raise the BCLK by 1.44x [ from 133 to 180 ] and underclock them by decreasing the CPU clock multiplier from 18 [ factory ] to 13 [ running at 2.34 GHz at idle but turbo boosting to 3.78 GHz], yielding a system at least 1.29x faster than the top of the line 2010 Mac Pro and yielding a Geekbench 2 score of about 31,212.48 vs. 28,500 for a Mac Pro with dual x5690s [ http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/985164 ] and a Cinebench 11.5 score of about 19.93 vs. about 18.23 for a Mac Pro with dual x5690s.

Here's the paper tape of calculations (rounded to 2 decimal places):

180 MHz / 133 MHz = 1.35

180 MHz / 133 MHz * 2.4 = 3.25 GHz

3.46 GHz / 2.4 GHz = 1.44

24 * 133 = 3192

2400 MHz / 133 MHz = 18.05

13 * 180 MHz = 2340 MHz

18 * 180 MHz = 3240 MHz

2400 + 133 + 133 + 133 [3 steps or bins for turbo] = 2799 MHz

21 * 180 MHz = 3780 MHz

21 * 180 MHz / 3070 MHz = 1.23 MHz

21 * 180 MHz / 3070 MHz * 25,376 = 31212.48

21 * 180 MHz = 3780

3780 MHz / 3070 MHz = 1.23

1.23 * 25,376 = 31,212.48

3.78 GHz/ 2.93 GHz = 1.29

1.29 * 15.45 [http://www.cbscores.com] = 19.93

3.33 GHz / 2.93 GHz = 1.14

3.33 GHz / 2.93 GHz * 15.45 [http://www.cbscores.com] = 17.56

3.46 GHz / 2.93 GHz = 1.18 [speed diff. between CPU swapped dual x5690s v. 2010 Mac Pro]

1.18 * 15.45 [http://www.cbscores.com] = 18.23

Currently a pair of E5645s can be had/sold on E-bay for about $1k [ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-S...item2568685e13 ].

But because I'm extremely frugal (many call me "cheap"), I more than likely just only go the route building a third EVGA SR-2 system with dual X5680s to get an underclocked system that runs at under 2.5 GHz at idle but at about 5.0 GHz at max turbo and scores over 40,000 in Geekbench 2 and over 24.7 in Cinebench 11.5 for easily under $4K.
__________________
21 tweaked/multiOS rendering systems: oTitan RD TE>58; 86K+ CUDA cores; 13K+ ATI Stream PUs; 206 CPU cores. CB11.5-48.5 Win; CB15-3,791 Win; GB2-58K+ Lnx; GB3-71K+ Lnx/49K+ OSX; LuxMark's Sala-12K+.

Last edited by Tutor; Mar 9, 2013 at 11:58 PM.
Tutor is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 12:19 AM   #12
Macsonic
macrumors 65816
 
Macsonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Earth
Send a message via Yahoo to Macsonic
I suppose they are not going to try to "switch and bait"? Like sending you the quad core instead. I think might be a typo error on their part, too good to be true
Macsonic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 12:24 AM   #13
fastlanephil
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Amazon is selling the 3.2 single core for $2199.99 but you'll save the $.99 at B&H Photo.

Last edited by fastlanephil; Mar 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
fastlanephil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 08:17 AM   #14
monkeybagel
macrumors 6502a
 
monkeybagel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
What you see is probably what you'd get.

Moreover, if I were inclined to go this route, I'd quickly swap those two 2.4 GHz 6-core Xeons [ E5645 ] for two 3.3 GHz 6-core Xeons [ X5680 ] for <$1800 a pair [ https://www.eoptionsonline.com/p-2049-594880-001.aspx ] for a total outlay at this stage of about $4,300 [$2500 + $1800]. Then I'd slap those two E5645s in a $429 EVGA SR-2 [ http://www.evga.com/Products/Product...270-WS-W555-A2 ] and raise the BCLK by 1.44x [ from 133 to 180 ] and underclock them by decreasing the CPU clock multiplier from 18 [ factory ] to 13 [ running at 2.34 GHz at idle but turbo boosting to 3.78 GHz], yielding a system at least 1.29x faster than the top of the line 2010 Mac Pro and yielding a Geekbench 2 score of about 31,212.48 vs. 28,500 for a Mac Pro with dual x5690s [ http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/985164 ] and a Cinebench 11.5 score of about 19.93 vs. about 18.23 for a Mac Pro with dual x5690s.

Here's the paper tape of calculations (rounded to 2 decimal places):

180 MHz / 133 MHz = 1.35

180 MHz / 133 MHz * 2.4 = 3.25 GHz

3.46 GHz / 2.4 GHz = 1.44

24 * 133 = 3192

2400 MHz / 133 MHz = 18.05

13 * 180 MHz = 2340 MHz

18 * 180 MHz = 3240 MHz

2400 + 133 + 133 + 133 [3 steps or bins for turbo] = 2799 MHz

21 * 180 MHz = 3780 MHz

21 * 180 MHz / 3070 MHz = 1.23 MHz

21 * 180 MHz / 3070 MHz * 25,376 = 31212.48

21 * 180 MHz = 3780

3780 MHz / 3070 MHz = 1.23

1.23 * 25,376 = 31,212.48

3.78 GHz/ 2.93 GHz = 1.29

1.29 * 15.45 [http://www.cbscores.com] = 19.93

3.33 GHz / 2.93 GHz = 1.14

3.33 GHz / 2.93 GHz * 15.45 [http://www.cbscores.com] = 17.56

3.46 GHz / 2.93 GHz = 1.18 [speed diff. between CPU swapped dual x5690s v. 2010 Mac Pro]

1.18 * 15.45 [http://www.cbscores.com] = 18.23

Currently a pair of E5645s can be had/sold on E-bay for about $1k [ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-S...item2568685e13 ].

But because I'm extremely frugal (many call me "cheap"), I more than likely just only go the route building a third EVGA SR-2 system with dual X5680s to get an underclocked system that runs at under 2.5 GHz at idle but at about 5.0 GHz at max turbo and scores over 40,000 in Geekbench 2 and over 24.7 in Cinebench 11.5 for easily under $4K.
You never cease to impress me with your knowledge on this stuff.
monkeybagel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 08:30 AM   #15
nigelbb
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I think that the price is legit. They are probably just dumping inventory in anticipation of the imminent launch of the new MacPro. OK maybe just dumping inventory It's not like it's a crazy price like $999 it's about a 30% reduction on the price that B&H are asking for the exact same model.
nigelbb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 08:38 AM   #16
nREMfan
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
I have a '10 2.4 Quad Core and was going to jump on this. But reading about the Dual Hex for Photoshop, and taking into consideration the clock speed, it doesn't seem like it would be that big of a boost for me as it seems "on paper". I mainly use Adobe CS for print and web. And a lot a big, layered files in PS.

Is my assumption correct? If not, I'll jump on this deal.
nREMfan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 08:45 AM   #17
ABCDEF-Hex
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NC
I took a chance too!

This would be my first MP. If it doesn't ship I will go back to waiting - not desperate. I agree it could be the first rumble of cleaning out inventory - but since there are no other price drops at this time - who knows.
ABCDEF-Hex is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 09:52 AM   #18
Tutor
macrumors 65816
 
Tutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Suburb of Birmingham, AL - Home of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
Quote:
Originally Posted by : View Post
I have a '10 2.4 Quad Core and was going to jump on this. But reading about the Dual Hex for Photoshop, and taking into consideration the clock speed, it doesn't seem like it would be that big of a boost for me as it seems "on paper". I mainly use Adobe CS for print and web. And a lot a big, layered files in PS.

Is my assumption correct? If not, I'll jump on this deal.
If you don't use Adobe AE that much, you should probably consider sticking with fewer faster clocked cores for now. This is what I'd recommend if you have a need for greater speed with Adobe PS:[ http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Xeon/I...613W3680).html ]. But you should keep in mind this:
...
Model number ? W3680
...
Frequency ? 3333 MHz
Turbo frequency 3600 MHz
Bus speed ? 6.4 GT/s QPI (3200 MHz)
...
End-of-Life [EOL] date Last order date is September 27, 2013
Last shipment date for tray processors is September 5, 2014

Price at introduction $999

The current price is much less, but may tend to increase as time goes on, i.e., as we approach Intel's EOL of that processor line.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelbb View Post
I think that the price is legit. They are probably just dumping inventory in anticipation of the imminent launch of the new MacPro. OK maybe just dumping inventory It's not like it's a crazy price like $999 it's about a 30% reduction on the price that B&H are asking for the exact same model.
The current dumping of inventory, and that appears to be definitely the case with the retailers, may have more to do with Apple's missteps in Europe [ http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1553610 ] and elsewhere than there being a new MacPro on the horizon. Apple appears to have placed itself in a corner when it comes to Apples big boxes, and time is clicking down fast for them to get off the pot or sh--. This is not a situation where a methodical big box producer would want to find itself, unless it was in search of an additional, somewhat credible excuse to justify a secretive decision made in the past to EOL the line over time. So we, as consumers of those big boxes, are also put in a pinch - either update/upgrade now our previous purchases, buy new old Apple big box technology, wait for an unspecified "new Mac Pro," move on to another big box provider [or DIY], or be caught flat footed by our doing nothing when all of a sudden Apple announces what some knew it had planned all along - Apple's strictly an iToy company.

Apple's forcing us to confront this question: Are we sheep or are we shepherds? The fate of sheep is that sheep get sheared to clothe the shepherd, then sheep get killed to feed the shepherd. I'd rather be clothe and feed, than be sheared and eaten. The world of computer technology is changing faster than I'm typing this. The masses for whom the iToys are the panacea, is legion and satisfying that demand is now what drives Apple. Thus, I wouldn't expect Apple to come to my rescue with anything but an iToy-type solution that the masses also demanded. I expect Apple to act as Adam Smith would have expected Apple to act - in it's own perceived economic self-interest. Where our self-interests and those of Apple clash, we must shepherd our own futures or we'll be sheared and eaten.
__________________
21 tweaked/multiOS rendering systems: oTitan RD TE>58; 86K+ CUDA cores; 13K+ ATI Stream PUs; 206 CPU cores. CB11.5-48.5 Win; CB15-3,791 Win; GB2-58K+ Lnx; GB3-71K+ Lnx/49K+ OSX; LuxMark's Sala-12K+.

Last edited by Tutor; Mar 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Tutor is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 10:48 AM   #19
fastlanephil
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I see B&H Photo has in stock the 3.33 six core Mac Pro. I thought that's always been a BTO model that was only available directly from Apple and Power Max/The MacStore?
fastlanephil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 11:43 AM   #20
Tutor
macrumors 65816
 
Tutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Suburb of Birmingham, AL - Home of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybagel View Post
You never cease to impress me with your knowledge on this stuff.
Thanks for the compliment; but also don't forget to thank Apple and others for their part in my 59+ years of being driving toward self-sufficiency. Even every storm has positives which we'll see if we keep our eyes wide open and our brains in gear. Unfortunately, those much younger than me will not have the luxury of taking the scenic view. Like the need to heal our climate, we have probably passed the tipping point where adopting a cardinal rule for your life - like my mantra [Learning and Doing: If knowledge is power, doing with knowledge is most powerful. When I stop learning and using what I've learned, please pronounce my shell dead] - is done leisurely. As time marches on faster and faster, you'll be forced to adopt yours much more quickly than I could ever have imagined. As you travel this journey, delve more and more into the lives of great thinker and doers like Leonardo Da Vinci as a guide. Da Vinci's view, borne out his accomplishments, must surely have been: For the truly liberated and creative mind - the world, and nothing therein, is divided neatly into discrete subject areas, for all areas of learning and creation are connected and whether we discover those connections and what we do with those connections is at the very heart of liberation and creativity. Once ignorance was bliss, but not any longer. Like the winner of a pie eating contest whose reward is being given the remaining pies, the reward for gaining knowledge is the requirement to keep gaining more and more knowledge. The same applies to doing.
__________________
21 tweaked/multiOS rendering systems: oTitan RD TE>58; 86K+ CUDA cores; 13K+ ATI Stream PUs; 206 CPU cores. CB11.5-48.5 Win; CB15-3,791 Win; GB2-58K+ Lnx; GB3-71K+ Lnx/49K+ OSX; LuxMark's Sala-12K+.

Last edited by Tutor; Mar 10, 2013 at 02:08 PM.
Tutor is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 11:57 AM   #21
Tutor
macrumors 65816
 
Tutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Suburb of Birmingham, AL - Home of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlanephil View Post
I see B&H Photo has in stock the 3.33 six core Mac Pro. I thought that's always been a BTO model that was only available directly from Apple and Power Max/The MacStore?
B&H Photo Video has long carried or been able to order top of the line Apple computers for photographers, musicians and videographers.
__________________
21 tweaked/multiOS rendering systems: oTitan RD TE>58; 86K+ CUDA cores; 13K+ ATI Stream PUs; 206 CPU cores. CB11.5-48.5 Win; CB15-3,791 Win; GB2-58K+ Lnx; GB3-71K+ Lnx/49K+ OSX; LuxMark's Sala-12K+.
Tutor is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 12:10 PM   #22
mactree
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
wow, that was impressive. Am I reading this right that you're basically saying, you would swamp the processors for two 3.3 GHz 6-core processors, and use the remaining two, to build another computer? or just sell them? I'm interested in your plan.


[QUOTE=Tutor;16970650]What you see is probably what you'd get.
Moreover, if I were inclined to go this route, I'd quickly swap those two 2.4 GHz 6-core Xeons [ E5645 ] for two 3.3 GHz 6-core Xeons [ X5680 ] for <$1800 a pair [ https://www.eoptionsonline.com/p-2049-594880-001.aspx ] for a total outlay at this stage of about $4,300 [$2500 + $1800]. Then I'd slap those two E5645s in a $429 EVGA SR-2 [ http://www.evga.com/Products/Product...270-WS-W555-A2 ] and raise the BCLK by 1.44x [ from 133 to 180 ] and underclock them by decreasing the CPU clock multiplier from 18 [ factory ] to 13 [ running at 2.34 GHz at idle but turbo boosting to 3.78 GHz], yielding a system at least 1.29x faster than the top of the line 2010 Mac Pro and yielding a Geekbench 2 score of about 31,212.48 vs. 28,500 for a Mac Pro with dual x5690s [ http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/985164 ] and a Cinebench 11.5 score of about 19.93 vs. about 18.23 for a Mac Pro with dual x5690s.

----------

I actually made this purchase, so Tutors idea, intrigues me.
mactree is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 12:36 PM   #23
scott.n
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
B&H Photo Video has long carried or been able to order top of the line Apple computers for photographers, musicians and videographers.
It's not just B&H. Apple Stores and authorized resellers usually have a few "standard" upgraded models that they sell off the shelf.

I have an early 2011 MacBook Pro 15" with the 2.3 GHz i7 upgrade, hi-res antiglare display, and AMD Radeon HD 6750M that I bought at Micro Center (Amazon sold it too: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-Antiglare-Widescreen-MD035LL/dp/B004XW88E6). The packaging lists those specs with model number MD035LL/A. Online, those upgrades were only available as BTO options for the high-end 2.2GHz MC723LL/A.
scott.n is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 01:13 PM   #24
TennisandMusic
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I don't see why it's not legit. The 4 core is listed right next to it for 2199. Seems to me like they just want to clear the things out.

I would only recommend it if you could really use the 12 cores, like video processing, rendering or audio production. That's a slow clock speed on an old architecture. The current Ivy Bridge stuff would be faster at "normal" tasks, and Haswell is due out in like three months, which will be even better.
TennisandMusic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2013, 02:29 PM   #25
Tutor
macrumors 65816
 
Tutor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Suburb of Birmingham, AL - Home of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactree View Post
wow, that was impressive. Am I reading this right that you're basically saying, you would swamp the processors for two 3.3 GHz 6-core processors, and use the remaining two, to build another computer? or just sell them? I'm interested in your plan.
Sounds like you've got some shepherd in you. Correct - I'm saying that you can swap the two processors for two much faster 3.3 GHz 6-core processors, and use the remaining two processors to (1) build another computer or two or (2) just sell them on E-bay or elsewhere to lower your total cost of ownership or to help fund further upgrades to the new system. If you need any help with the process, just let me know. For information regarding upgrading the Mac Pro, see post #1 [I. Modifying an Intel Mac Pro : 5) Mac Pro 5,1] here: [ http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1333421 ]. Just note that you should also read subsection 4) Mac Pro 4,1, but that some of those requirements will not apply because it's much more easier to upgrade the processors in a Mac Pro 5,1. For information regarding building your own system(s), see post #1 [II. Building your own system] here: [ http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1333421 ]. Actually you could use one the processors to build a single processor system, or both processors to build two single processor systems or use both to build a dual processor system. The choice is yours. How a shepherd grows his/her flock depends on the shepherd's needs.
__________________
21 tweaked/multiOS rendering systems: oTitan RD TE>58; 86K+ CUDA cores; 13K+ ATI Stream PUs; 206 CPU cores. CB11.5-48.5 Win; CB15-3,791 Win; GB2-58K+ Lnx; GB3-71K+ Lnx/49K+ OSX; LuxMark's Sala-12K+.

Last edited by Tutor; Mar 10, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
Tutor is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > Mac Pro

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
nMP/new Mac Pro/Mac Pro 6,1 Reviews [MERGED] VirtualRain Mac Pro 422 Mar 10, 2014 10:00 PM
Amazon is sold out of the base model 21.5 and only got 17 of the higher model left crzdcolombian iMac 5 Sep 13, 2013 12:58 PM
New Mac Pro thread (merged) Supermacguy Mac Pro 595 Jun 19, 2013 12:47 PM
2013 Good Time To Buy USED, LATE MODEL Mac Pro? Geeks On Hugs Buying Tips and Advice 1 Apr 20, 2013 03:51 PM
What model Mac Pro did I just buy? ggoerl Mac Pro 27 Dec 4, 2012 12:37 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC