Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Mar 14, 2013, 06:32 AM   #1
Lazer90210
macrumors newbie

Upload Voice Memos from iPhone

Does anyone know if there is a jailbreak tweak of some sort that will allow me to transfer or upload Voice Memos (recorded on the built in Voice Memos app) directly on to Dropbox or SoundCloud or something similar.

Or is there an easy way to access the recorded files via iFile to transfer them directly from there?

I've tried recording using the SoundCloud app from the AppStore, but it keeps failing on me whilst trying to upload clips that are long (30 - 60+ mins)

Also, is there an app of some sort that would allow me to convert the memos from M4A to MP3 on the device (without the need for iTunes).

Last edited by Lazer90210; Mar 14, 2013 at 06:39 AM.
Lazer90210 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks