Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Toml2003

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Hi guys!

I've just finished a new game for iPhone and iPod touch called Simple Mind Games.

It's FREE on the App Store.
It has 8 mini games, with a super simple UI. The point of the UI is to make it disappear, so you can concentrate on the game in hand.

I've made a quick website here www.simplemindgames.co.uk

Please let me know what you all think. I would love feedback, as this stopped me playing Halo for 2 months.

Heres the link https://itunes.apple.com/app/simple-mind-games/id608009217?ls=1&mt=8

Simple Mind Games

SMG is a simple yet fun and addictive collection of brain teasers. Test your memory and problem solving skills with these eight mini games, intelligently designed with smooth graphics and straightforward gameplay.

Quick fire rounds of 1 minute stretch your abilities in maths, memory and vocabulary. Can you improve yours?

Compare your high scores to those on the global leader board - how are you doing against the rest of the world?

Toml2003

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Has anybody here actually downloaded it yet? If so, please leave me a review and rating.

Toml2003

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Day one download numbers are 695 free downloads. How does that compare to other free games?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.