Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
Currently in Switzerland
I couldn't find a solution for this on HK's website, so I am gonna ask it here: my subwoofer HKTS210SUB/230 (connected to my home theater system and Apple TV) seems to have stopped working although its LED light is now flashing continuously.

What does it mean? Do I have a blown fuse perhaps? Thanks very much for your prompt help!

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
No one with any idea on this issue? Can a led light still flash when a fuse is blown?

That would depend on which fuse blew. If it is the fuse on the power input then no, the LEDS would not light up But there might be other fuses, maybe across the amplifier's output.

What I'd do is open it up and look, then if you don't see something obvious contact HK and ask about repair. If it is still under warranty then skip the part about opening it up.

djturbo

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2011
I couldn't find a solution for this on HK's website, so I am gonna ask it here: my subwoofer HKTS210SUB/230 (connected to my home theater system and Apple TV) seems to have stopped working although its LED light is now flashing continuously.

What does it mean? Do I have a blown fuse perhaps? Thanks very much for your prompt help!

Were you able to solve the issue. I am facing the same problem with my HK Sub. The lights are just blinking and thats it. Does not work anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.