Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Sebastiano
macrumors newbie

Notes disappeared when Gmail label deleted

I was trying to clean up Gmail and so I deleted the Notes label, which I presume my MacBook Pro created automatically to sync what I write in the Notes app. After deleting the label, all but one note has disappeared from the app without warning.

If I search for them in Gmail, they appear in their various stages of editing. Is there any way to revert this and get them all back into the Notes app?
Sebastiano is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:43 AM   #2
paulsalter
macrumors 68000

Send a message via ICQ to paulsalter Send a message via AIM to paulsalter Send a message via MSN to paulsalter Send a message via Yahoo to paulsalter
Not sure if there is a quick way of doing this

Let the Notes app create this label again in Gmail
Go through your All Mail folder and add the Notes label back to the items

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store