Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ivaniphone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Hi there,

I know that when you're running out of battery, there is the first message to tell you that there is only 20% available and then 10% if you don't plug the phone in to charge, until you run out of battery.

Sometimes, you are engaged in a long conversation and you don't realise how much battery you've still got, and the call obviously fails as there is no battery power anymore. We all know that it takes a while for the phone to turn on again so that you can use it. By this time, you have already lost the momentum of the conversation. It happened last night, and I think Apple should add a warning beep to tell/remind you that the battery is running out.

What do you think?

John T

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2006
UK.
Oh dear! Why not do as everyone else does? Charge at the 10%, 20% stages or even earlier. :confused:

ivaniphone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Beeping sound

Thanks for the reply John T.

The example I gave is when you don't know how much battery you've got left because you are engaged in a long conversation, so you don't just check how much battery you've got left.

I obviously recharge it when I read the message, i.e., when I'm not talking, or even when I am talking but happen to read the message for whatever reason.

All my old Nokias did that, and it's the one thing I miss on the iphone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.