Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 21, 2013, 11:59 AM   #1
LordArthur
macrumors newbie

Toast 11 pro and iTunes

Dear all,
I just got a 27" iMac, late 2012 (2.9 GHz i5 and 32 GB) and I downloaded Toast 11 pro. It is running Mountain Lion and I have updated everything.
When I look at the Toast Media Browser, I cannot see the music files that I have in iTunes. I can see the movies that I have in iMovie as well as the pictures from iPhoto.
Users from roxio forums have been trying to help, but no luck yet. Among the things they suggested;
  • Run disk utility and repair permissions. Done.
  • Trash toast.plist from user library and restart. I only found a main library, not a users library. It does have a toast.plist and I removed it. It still does the same thing, a new plist is created as soon as I start Toast
  • They asked me to do the same with toast pref files, but I did not find it
Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance
LordArthur is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2
LordArthur
macrumors newbie

Update:
I found the users library and deleted roxio toast prefs as well as the roxio plist and restarted toast, still not working, I cant see my audio files from iTunes.
I reinstall toast and nothing, I am running out of ideas... keep reading and looking in forums but there is not much about this problem... weird!
LordArthur is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 03:23 AM   #3
TechnoNinja
macrumors newbie

I have toast 11 pro and a mac as well and i do not have the same problem as you do. I don't know what you are doing but something must of went wrong during the installation process. You can check out other people's review about it here http://www.hopreviews.com/reviews/roxio-toast-11-pro/ for more help. Good luck buddy.

Last edited by TechnoNinja; Apr 13, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
TechnoNinja is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store