Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Mar 23, 2013, 04:14 PM   #1
kristenanne77
macrumors member

My Logic "track expander tube" doesn't have "end tips" to grab! Whats up?

Using Logic pro is difficult enough with a magic mouse (another thread) but to make matters worse the long skinny tube that I grab to move forward and backward has no "side tips". That the part of the horizontal "tube" you would grab to expand or shrink the detail. I have to go over to the slider to do this and it is a real pain in the ...."

Is there some setting i need to do to get these "end tips" to show up?

Thanks
K
kristenanne77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2013, 09:07 AM   #2
kristenanne77
macrumors member

The long horizontal tube I am referring is supposed to have "end tips" which you can grab to zoom in or out.

Is there some setting i need to do to get these "end tips" to show up?

Thanks
K
Old Mar 27, 2013, 10:32 PM   #3
kristenanne77
macrumors member

This doesn't answer my question but others are having the same problem of missing the handles on the zoom control in Logic. They think it is a Lion thing.

http://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=78911
Old Mar 28, 2013, 08:15 AM   #4
Boyd01
macrumors 65816

Are you talking about the little arrows at either end of the scroll bar? I would not call that a "track expander tube" myself. If so, then that is a change Apple made to the user interface with Lion. I also find it annoying. The arrows are also gone in other programs so it isn't just a "Logic Thing".
Boyd01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio