Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Mar 27, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1
swingerofbirch
macrumors 68030

Does Messages on ML ever not crash when searching?

At first after doing a fresh install of Mountain Lion on a new SSD, I thought whatever glitch caused Messages to crash when searching had gone away, but after accruing a bit of history in Messages, it seems the glitch is back.

I can leave Messages for a few minutes and do something else and the search results come up, but sometimes it never seems to come around.

It seems like searching text shouldn't cause a problem like this. I have to think it's a bug of some sort.
swingerofbirch is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion