Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Mar 29, 2013, 10:55 AM   #1
TimothyJacobs
macrumors newbie

Workable Mockup Tool?

Hello All,

I am designing an iOS app, I mocked up wireframes in LucidChart, pretty good software btw..., and then moved to photoshop and that is finished. My question is if there is a tool where I can take images from photoshop and make them interactive. For example, buttons would work, and if you scrolled the page would scroll etc... or if you slid across to do something, the proper image would pop up. The information would be static, and everything would just be going from image to image. It would also have to work on the iPhone, so you could test it in that sense. Essentially the same thing as going from psd to html, but for an iPhone. Ideas???

Last edited by TimothyJacobs; Mar 29, 2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: minor
TimothyJacobs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2
lucidmedia
macrumors 6502a

http://www.invisionapp.com/ is one web service that does this, but there are many more.

While not as full featured, you can do most of what you ask using Apple Keynote and test it on iOS devices.
lucidmedia is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 01:41 PM   #3
Macsonic
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via Yahoo to Macsonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJacobs View Post
Hello All,

I am designing an iOS app, I mocked up wireframes in LucidChart, pretty good btw..., and then moved to photoshop and that is finished. My question is if there is a tool where I can take images from photoshop and make them interactive. For example, buttons would work, and if you scrolled the page would scroll etc... or if you slid across to do something, the proper image would pop up. The information would be static, and everything would just be going from image to image. It would also have to work on the iPhone, so you could test it in that sense. Essentially the same thing as going from psd to html, but for an iPhone. Ideas???
I use Adobe Fireworks for interactive mockups like active buttons and live links. This software has built in javascripts in making this possible.
Macsonic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Tags
ios, mockup, photoshop