Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Mar 30, 2013, 08:59 AM   #1
Mary H
macrumors regular

Mobile Design Tools and Helps

I am about to start designing a website for a mobile app, primarily smartphone. Our full site looks fine on an iPad.

What do you recommend? Free or low cost would be preferable as I do not do a lot of webpage building. Although purchasing a how-to design book would definitely be an option if it was one I could use over and over again.

I don't use flash, rarely use java and from what I have read, it would not work anyway. I will use java on the website for a photo album. This is a new site I am just in the process of building.

I use CSS and html / xml and am not afraid to learn new stuff. I just need it to be in an easy to understand and not overly technical format. I like to build my own from scratch.

Thanks, Mary
Mary H is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Tags
mobile web development