Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ecsjr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
I have read about 7 or 8 different threads asking about USB hubs and none have seem to answer my question so I apologize if I missed one that does, and this post serves as a repeat. Hopefully it's new (Please read "The Catch"):

My question: Is there a USB hub that attaches to the 13" MacBook Pro and would provide an additional port or two, not five or seven, etc?

The Catch: I only need three or four ports total, nothing more. If it can use both ports to power it thats better, but if it only uses one, I'm fine with that. Also, I would prefer it just snap into the already USB port available rather than having a long or short cable running from the hub to the laptop. I don't really mind if it cover the other ports next to the USB ports just as long as it looks ascetically smooth with the slim design of the laptop.

Thank you to all that pitch in and give me some help.

UPDATE: I found this one (http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-USB-2-...qid=1364771800&sr=1-8&keywords=belkin+usb+hub), but I'm having a hard time finding anymore similar.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.