Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
So, I have seen below many threads a little icon that says nerd-o-meter. I clicked it and a nice game popped up. Winning it made me win a letter within a word. Guesses what it says?

4 E N B M 1 7 T K J I

Edit - eternalgladiator found the remaining letters. Now, what is it?

A clue perhaps?

mr41.png

Given the address to the image, this seems like an April Fool's prank. Surely, its a Doctor Q doing.

What I have so far, an 'e'.

mr41.gif
Click on that on the bottom of each thread!

Edit - Now I have a 'j'

Edit 2 - I found the number '4' now.

Attachments

• nerd.png
    nerd.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ne.png
    ne.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 78
  • cl.png
    cl.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
found them all.

4ENBM17TKJL

I have no idea what it means though. Fun little game though.

Wow, nice, and fast. I just got the M. Lol. Now, you got me what the hell it is. But I am thinking it has to do something with the pixelation around the images we broke and pixelated MR logo. Perhaps a filter of some kind (either low or high pass filter)

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
Anybody have an old emulator installed ? Try it on that.

Or..

It's a serial number.

A serial number seems very logical, but, even on the iPhone the serial number is 12 characters long, and the character combination we have has 10 characters.

----------

There is something called the ENB series which is a graphics injection dll. I'm certain it's unrelated. ENB just happens to be in the text.

I was thinking something along that. I even found a playlist with "4 ENB" in it on YouTube.

Linky

eternlgladiator

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
Twin Cities
I've got no idea. I've never seen anything like that. I thought maybe it was a brain teaser at first but nothing is jumping out at me right now.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
A serial number seems very logical, but, even on the iPhone the serial number is 12 characters long, and the character combination we have has 10 characters.

I was thinking something along that. I even found a playlist with "4 ENB" in it on YouTube.

Linky

If it was a serial number, google would have found it most likely as it would've been posted elsewhere.

The "4 ENB" in the playlist is just because it's for Grand Theft Auto 4 which was one of the first games (if not first) to utilize the ENB series mod.

I tried typing the characters into the breakout game, to no avail. Also converting it to hex/dec/bin didn't seem to bring up anything noteworthy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.