Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Apr 3, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1
Aragorn234
macrumors member

Media Applications

Could anyone offer advise on the best App to perform the following on an ipad and iphone (Prefer Free, or if Paid – reviews of functionality).

I have all my media stored on a NAS which has shares. I would like to be able to copy the media from the shares and have stored locally on my ipad or iphone for viewing offline. I would like to perform this copy FROM the ipad or iphone. I would like to avoid the need to have a computer turned on to perform the transfer.

All Video is in Apple format so no conversions required. I want to avoid the need to plug into computer and use itunes to transfer the files.
I believe Easyplayer does this but it is
a. Not free
b. You have to use their inbuilt player (prefer to use inbuilt IOS applications if possible).
Thanks in advance

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps