Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Apr 3, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1
JMEANS
macrumors regular

Not ATV related but...

Ok i only ask here because you guys are a fountain of knowledge with file streaming etc and maybe could help.

So anyone know of an online File streamer that I can upload a file to, that someone can view but NOT download the file. It cant be youtube and Dropbox has the download feature : (

I don't have my own server but if there is an easy way to obtain something like for an easy free method I would be interested in that road too! Thanks for any advice and direction - Jim
JMEANS is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2013, 10:23 AM   #2
FreakinEurekan
macrumors Demi-God

If it can be streamed, it can be downloaded. YouTube and other sites don't have a "Download this file" button but there are plenty of utilities that capture the streamed video and save it to a file.
FreakinEurekan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater