Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
Hello, i have noticed that my iphone 5 white 16gb suffers from light leakage defect. Was at apple store and they said that they will replace but didnt have made backup so i delayed for monday. But now i'm wondering, does it worth to change my 2 months old but with perfect condition iphone for refurbished one? Because I'm a bit afraid about those refurbished iphones conditions and i'm wondering if that issue is fixed? My iphone 5 manufactoring date is week 48
Thanks for your opinion

iRepairParts

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2012
California
Hello, i have noticed that my iphone 5 white 16gb suffers from light leakage defect. Was at apple store and they said that they will replace but didnt have made backup so i delayed for monday. But now i'm wondering, does it worth to change my 2 months old but with perfect condition iphone for refurbished one? Because I'm a bit afraid about those refurbished iphones conditions and i'm wondering if that issue is fixed? My iphone 5 manufactoring date is week 48
Thanks for your opinion

Refurbished iPhone's are scrutinized and put through even stricter QC than brand new ones. I would not be worried about a refurbished iPhone.

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
Refurbished iPhone's are scrutinized and put through even stricter QC than brand new ones. I would not be worried about a refurbished iPhone.

thank you very much for your answer, by the way, does refurbished iphone battery is changed also? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.