Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Apr 5, 2013, 11:22 PM   #1
Aspen
macrumors member

Weather Widget color has changed, clock widget

The default for the weather widget background color is blue but it has mysteriously changed to a pink/red. Any idea how to change it back? I'm color blind and the red is nearly impossible.

Also the clock widget has the wrong time even though it has the correct city. The computer time is correct. Thoughts?
Aspen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2013, 07:49 AM   #2
Krazy Bill
Banned

I believe the stock weather widget changes color to coincide with sunrise/sunset in your geographical area. There is no way to change this behavior as far as I know.

I don't use the clock widget but I loaded it up and found that Adelaide, Australia is 30 minutes ahead of Brisbane. That's probably why I don't use it.
Krazy Bill is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2013, 12:59 PM   #3
Aspen
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Bill View Post
I believe the stock weather widget changes color to coincide with sunrise/sunset in your geographical area. There is no way to change this behavior as far as I know.

I don't use the clock widget but I loaded it up and found that Adelaide, Australia is 30 minutes ahead of Brisbane. That's probably why I don't use it.
Well, you are right about the weather widget color. It is blue now.

As for the clock widget, that's another story. It's still an hour off.
Aspen is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion