Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 8, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1
jdelgado
macrumors member

Calendar does not print

Hello
I am trying to print from Calendar. I select Print and a window with options shows up. I press Continue and a status window displays "Calculating layout". It finishes this and nothing happens. I looked for a solution, but I have not found any solutions. I am using a 2012 MBP with 10.8.3, and Calendar 6.0 (1648)
Thanks for your help!
jdelgado is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2013, 07:27 AM   #2
mac-morten
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdelgado View Post
Hello
I am trying to print from Calendar. I select Print and a window with options shows up. I press Continue and a status window displays "Calculating layout". It finishes this and nothing happens. I looked for a solution, but I have not found any solutions. I am using a 2012 MBP with 10.8.3, and Calendar 6.0 (1648)
Thanks for your help!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey jdelgado.
I can NOT help Yoy with your problem - but perhaps Yoy would be so kind to help me with MY problem :
I want to start a new thread - but I can't find the "New Thread Button" - at all.
How do I find it ? Where is it ? ?
May the Force be with You
< Morten in Copenhagen
mac-morten is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store