Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Apr 8, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Pinkstiletto66
macrumors 6502

Question Best kid proof case, Griffin survivor, otterbox defender case or other?

I need a case a good child proof case. Would love something waterproof, but I'm not looking to spend over $50. Been looking at the griffin survivor mostly after seeing reviews of the two compared on youtube, however I want to know is there a major difference? Ive heard so far that the otterbox is better and not as bulky. In a nutshell I need a case that can handle a fall from a table to the floor, it doesn't need to be those two brands as long as it will keep the ipad protected since my two year old uses the ipad Thanks in advance.
Pinkstiletto66 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 01:46 PM   #2
simply stunning
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkstiletto66 View Post
I need a case a good child proof case. Would love something waterproof, but I'm not looking to spend over $50. Been looking at the griffin survivor mostly after seeing reviews of the two compared on youtube, however I want to know is there a major difference? Ive heard so far that the otterbox is better and not as bulky. In a nutshell I need a case that can handle a fall from a table to the floor, it doesn't need to be those two brands as long as it will keep the ipad protected since my two year old uses the ipad Thanks in advance.
I can't speak for either of those options, but I have a 3 year old, and an 18 month old, and I have a gumdrop case for them. It is great, and keeps the iPad nice and safe inside it. it has a replaceable screen protector and covers over all the ports.
simply stunning is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3
Pinkstiletto66
macrumors 6502

Darn. I wish I would have gotten this earlier. I ended up getting the defender. Thanks for the responder though.
Pinkstiletto66 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories