Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Apr 8, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1
RoastingPig
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to RoastingPig
Playtube Cached videos still on memory

i have and ipod 5g slate 32gb and i had playtube installed on it with a video that i cached and it was 1.2gb of data but i ended up deleting the playtube app on accident but the cached videos are still on the memory anybody know where this file might be so i cant delete it i am currently on cyberduck with openssh installed and all these folders are giving me a headache...even reinstalling the app the videos aren;t listed in the cached section even tho there still hogging up memory
Old Apr 8, 2013, 09:56 PM   #2
boxoftea
macrumors newbie

Chances are, the invisible cached videos are in "Other" and to get rid of "Other" you need to restore your iPod as a new one.

You can try searching for "mp4" or all sorts of video file extensions and maybe they'll pop up so you can delete them. Hope this helps.
boxoftea is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch