Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

c0venant

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2012
I'm looking for an alternative to "AppFlow". It lets you set any number on badges (eg: the badge saying you have 200 new e-mails). I know there are apps that let you remove the badge, but it's not what I'm looking for. Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
I'm looking for an alternative to "AppFlow". It lets you set any number on badges (eg: the badge saying you have 200 new e-mails). I know there are apps that let you remove the badge, but it's not what I'm looking for. Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

While I do not have the answer to your question, could you give me a valid purpose for this?

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

There's a tweak specifically for the mail app called HowManyMail. And the only reason I know this is because I'm looking for a mail tweak which places all unread mail at the very top of my list. Unfortunately I've found nothing but I saw that HowManyMail tweak and thought to myself, would anyone want/need this? Then you started this thread haha. Still don't know why anyone would want this but it exists. Hope this helps.

c0venant

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2012
While I do not have the answer to your question, could you give me a valid purpose for this?
sometimes when I receive twitter and facebook notifications, I read them (thus deleting the badge) but am too busy to reply or chat right away, so I'd like to re-set the badge as a reminder to answer back later.

Wants others to think he has more friends/is more popular than he actually is ??? :confused:
yes

There's a tweak specifically for the mail app called HowManyMail. And the only reason I know this is because I'm looking for a mail tweak which places all unread mail at the very top of my list. Unfortunately I've found nothing but I saw that HowManyMail tweak and thought to myself, would anyone want/need this? Then you started this thread haha. Still don't know why anyone would want this but it exists. Hope this helps.
thanks. One that works for FB, twitter and messages would be handy.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
sometimes when I receive twitter and facebook notifications, I read them (thus deleting the badge) but am too busy to reply or chat right away, so I'd like to re-set the badge as a reminder to answer back later.

Makes sense! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.