Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Apr 11, 2013, 04:29 PM   #1
NCSVRZachT
macrumors newbie

YouTube Intro Help!!

Hey so i was wondering if anyone would want to make an intro for my YouTube channel for me because i dont know how. Heres what i had in mind:
Have someone running, breathing hard, away from something growling in the background, have this happening in a dark hallway, then he runs in to a wall and NCSVRZachT is spelled in blood on the wall make his vision fade after you can see NCSVRZachT for long enough to read it, and make his breathing slow as his vision fades, and it would be cool if you could make blood drip from the letters
P.S. It would also be cool if you could make like the noise of splashing blood when the letters appear, and remeber this is all an INTRO so it cant be too long (like 30 seconds give or take)

I know a lot of you will hate me for not paying but its a good way to practice your skills, if you make one you can email it to me at ncsvrzacht@gmail.com
NCSVRZachT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2
12dylan34
macrumors 6502a

Yeah, you're gonna have trouble with that here. Realize the distinction between noobs who torrented Photoshop and After Effects and did some Andrew Kramer tutorials, and experienced professionals who charge and receive thousands for the kind of work that you're asking for. A 30 second spot like that, (professionally) shot, animated, composited and rendered will set you back $4000, and it pretty much goes up linearly like that for each additional shot.

Get the After Effects trial, do this tutorial. Then you can say that you did it yourself.
12dylan34 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2013, 12:33 AM   #3
TheKnifeFight
macrumors member

Way more helpful than I thought members would be. Take the above users advice but realistically you want to keep your intro short.

I know you're a young dude, you have to realize that asking people to do the work for you actually costs money if you want it to look good. My opinion would be just work on producing quality content first and let the intro/outro be secondary.
TheKnifeFight is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics