Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 13, 2013, 10:22 PM   #1
ItsSunnieOut
macrumors newbie

Will my unlocked iPhone 4 still work on T-mobile?

I have a factory unlocked iPhone 4 that I am currently using on T-mobile. I don't have a data plan, because the iPhone was originally not part of T-mobile, you could use it and they didn't charge you with a data plan because it showed up as an "unknown device", if it was unlocked. But now that the iPhone 5 is out on T-mobile, will they force me to get a data plan on my iPhone 4?
ItsSunnieOut is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting