Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macalec

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Hello

Does anyone know of an App for the iPad that will show a company's hours of operation from the display, and can be easily updated?

Thanks

:apple::apple:

macalec

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
I could do something like keynote but it would not be interactive. For example when the office closes down for lunch. The screen would not automatically switch to closed...

Dazd

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2010
2 files, how long would it take to change OR a file with 2 slides and the keynote looped. One slide with the info and one slide with the closed message OR 3 slides, the first and third being the same so just one file opened each day and tapped twice. It's not automatic, just needs someone to remember to move onto the next slide at the beginning and end of lunch, but it would do the job :)

Daz

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I could do something like keynote but it would not be interactive. For example when the office closes down for lunch. The screen would not automatically switch to closed...

Couldn't you time it? I'm not sure how Keynote works on iOS, but I'm pretty sure you could set a slide to stay put for a few hours, then change to the next like 5 hours later, then to another 30 minutes later.

macalec

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Couldn't you time it? I'm not sure how Keynote works on iOS, but I'm pretty sure you could set a slide to stay put for a few hours, then change to the next like 5 hours later, then to another 30 minutes later.

hmm... thanks. I was kind of looking for an option that would not require a "timer", but rather set times of days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.