Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:23 AM   #1
Wigui
macrumors newbie

CoD 4

I've recently downloaded CoD 4 Modern Warfare, and whenever I open the game and start to play, in the loading screen it stops loading and just exits. Is that supposed to happen, or is it because of my software? I tried to put the lastest updates on it, but it says it was installed incorrectly.
(Mountain Lion 1.8.3, 13 inch, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB of memory. I just copied it from About This Mac)
Wigui is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:52 AM   #2
Aspyr-Blair
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigui View Post
I've recently downloaded CoD 4 Modern Warfare, and whenever I open the game and start to play, in the loading screen it stops loading and just exits. Is that supposed to happen, or is it because of my software? I tried to put the lastest updates on it, but it says it was installed incorrectly.
(Mountain Lion 1.8.3, 13 inch, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB of memory. I just copied it from About This Mac)
I'm so sorry your having issues Wigui. Have you started a support ticket with us through support.aspyr.com? This issue is actually not uncommon and usually has to do with how your drive is formatted, but it certainly could be something else (bad download, wrong location, etc...) Give us a shout and we will get you going for sure!
Aspyr-Blair is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games