Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
The guy said within 2 calendar weeks, it's quickly approaching that time lol. It'll be 2 weeks on monday.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
here is my twitter convo with the dev.

dont look for an april release.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 9.02.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 9.02.10 AM.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 59

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
As an example of things that took too long to come out, look at Duke Nukem. 15 years of waiting and no one remembers it because it was that bad.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I know what your saying guys....

but.....

on the flip side would you want a tweak releasing too early with bugs which could cause issues with your other tweaks..... and worse still push you to restoring ! :(

I'd rather wait and finish up with a polished product ! :D

stevelam

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2010
the level of subtle snarkiness "meh no ones gonna care about this tweak if its released later than i want it" is just too much in this thread. pathetic.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
the level of subtle snarkiness "meh no ones gonna care about this tweak if its released later than i want it" is just too much in this thread. pathetic.

Wrong, he said it was gonna be released within 2 calendar weeks, that deadline will be over on monday, one of the posters just implied he wasn't releasing it this month. It's already sort of a useless tweak but not releasing it until mid-may will leave many people disinterested.

lanceuppercut47

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2013
Wrong, he said it was gonna be released within 2 calendar weeks, that deadline will be over on monday, one of the posters just implied he wasn't releasing it this month. It's already sort of a useless tweak but not releasing it until mid-may will leave many people disinterested.

First up it's not Monday yet!!

Plus you don't know the dev's circumstances, real life and other things may cause that estimate to slip, it's not like you're funding the developer and the 2 week estimate is legally binding contract in any way.

I'm waiting for it too, but you're coming across like a bit of a spoilt child "waaa it isn't here yet"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.