Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Apr 19, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1
sdilley14
macrumors 6502a

Remove "chat heads" on Facebook app?

Has anyone figured out how to disable/remove "chat heads" on the most recent Facebook app? I find it to be more gimmicky and distracting than useful. It's particularly annoying when I go to drag a "chat head" from the top of the screen to the bottom and accidently pull down the Notification Center. Seems to happen quite often when I'm in a hurry trying to remove a "head" from the screen.
sdilley14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 12:58 PM   #2
MacRumorUser
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdilley14 View Post
Has anyone figured out how to disable/remove "chat heads" on the most recent Facebook app? I find it to be more gimmicky and distracting than useful. It's particularly annoying when I go to drag a "chat head" from the top of the screen to the bottom and accidently pull down the Notification Center. Seems to happen quite often when I'm in a hurry trying to remove a "head" from the screen.
I can't seem to find a way to do it.

On Android there is an option in settings to enable or disable chat heads. Can't seem to find same option on my iPad ?
MacRumorUser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2013, 12:01 PM   #3
Gossip
macrumors newbie

I'll be thankful too for the help! These heads are annoying and uncomfortable!
Gossip is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps