Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
hello.

ive used springtomize 2 to create 3 icon rows... but i am not happy with the distance between them.

is it possible to have 3 icons per row and make them closer? i couldnt find the option in springtomize any help much appreciated!!

wacky4alanis

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2009
iconoclasm allows you to put icons anywhere on the screen. Use the iconoclasm layout manager if you're not happy with any of the standard layouts that come with it. I have mine arranged on a rectangle.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
Do NOT use More Icons.

It will mess up your iphone and cause you to lose your jailbreak. Too many conflicting features. Google search it.. plenty of peopel have had problems with that tweak, including myself. Stay FAR away

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
iconoclasm allows you to put icons anywhere on the screen. Use the iconoclasm layout manager if you're not happy with any of the standard layouts that come with it. I have mine arranged on a rectangle.

This. iconoclasm has been out much longer then many of the other icon placement tweaks. You can either use the iconoclasm layout manager or create your own .plist for this task if you are comfortable with navigating your phones files system on the iphone or computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.