Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Apr 25, 2013, 11:41 AM   #1
koreancowboy
macrumors newbie

Pages missing from 10.8.3

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to the forums, although I do follow the news on the main page fairly often. I come here in search of an answer...

Just set up my new iMac at work (yay!) and did the basic installation. However, I went to go and pull up a doc from Pages to jot down some suggestions for the forum that I'll be running...however, I'm unable to find Pages anywhere. Looked in the usual places (Finder > Applications), but to no avail.

Is Pages hiding somewhere else? Or is it hiding in plain sight?
koreancowboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2
maflynn

Pages is part of iWork and can be found in the Application Store if you bought it, you can re-download it.

Pages, like other applications is not part of OSX, so any reinstall will not include that app.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion