Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Apr 25, 2013, 01:45 PM   #1
aurora72
macrumors newbie

List the outgoing connections from a PHP app

Hello

I've been using Mac OS X as a server platform. I use AMP software which I compile and configure myself.

For the couple of days I've been running a PHP (an E-Commerce package) application and I 'd like to see which connections are made from this app to the Internet.

Of course there are utilities like "netstat" which shows all TCP/IP connections but AFAIK it doesn't show which local application does the connection. I actually didn't use nestat much on Mac OS.
aurora72 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2
freejazz-man
macrumors regular

you can try lsof which will display what software is bound to the various ports
freejazz-man is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking