Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Idgit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
I keep seeming Netflix users refer to the "Instant Queue." I'm a Netflix subscriber and I've never seen this fabled queue. All I have is a recently watched list.

I recently came across this blog post about a Netflix Queue sorter and so I installed it thinking that it would automatically load the instant queue when I went to the Netflix site. But it didn't work. I can't get the userscript to appear or activate at all.

Can anyone tell me how to get my Netflix instant queue to appear in Safari/Firefox/Chrome or Apple TV 2?

IPadNParadise

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
I first got an Apple TV 2 weeks ago, signed up for a Netflix account and at that point Instant Queue didn't show up for me either. But when I selected a movie from the Netflix options and hit “Add to Queue", the Instant Queue showed up in my Netflix options list.

Idgit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
I've never seen an "Add to Queue" button.

I finally contacted Netflix support and they told me that the Instant Queue feature is for US-subscribers only. They said that they may make it available outside the US one day. I hope it's sooner rather than later, because it really is annoying and inconvenient not having a way to mark Netflix shows and movies for later viewing.

I first got an Apple TV 2 weeks ago, signed up for a Netflix account and at that point Instant Queue didn't show up for me either. But when I selected a movie from the Netflix options and hit “Add to Queue", the Instant Queue showed up in my Netflix options list.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.