Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kmaute

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
USA
Hi,

I need to hire a full time videographer for my company. I need someone to tell stories about our products. They'd need to be fluent in FCPX, Motion, and production. We basically need a "one-man band".

Where can I find such a person? How will I know if I've found them?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Ken

salacious

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2011
Hi,

I need to hire a full time videographer for my company. I need someone to tell stories about our products. They'd need to be fluent in FCPX, Motion, and production. We basically need a "one-man band".

Ken

what country are you in?

MacBookProzak

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2011
Hi,

Ken

Check your PM

kmaute

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
USA
I should have been more detailed. I need someone who can relocate to Washington State in the USA. Where's the place to find someone?

MacBookProzak

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2011
I should have been more detailed. I need someone who can relocate to Washington State in the USA. Where's the place to find someone?

In your area here is who you should contact to find the person you are looking for

Ed McNichol - Final Cut Pro Users Group
16212 Bothell Everett Hwy #F144
Mill Creek, WA 98012
425-239-4414
ed@seafcpug.org

This group is a clearing house for talent in your area. You could even attend a monthly meeting which are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm - you will find some talented people there.

mikeschmeee

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2009
Too bad! I'd apply for the job if this was in the lower mainland of British Columbia; however, Washington is just a stones throw away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.