Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

streetprince

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 29, 2013
Hey guys I have a 15 inch rMBP base model. Originally I bought it to use ONLY for DJing but I've found I bring it to coffee shops, around campus, to the library etc. Far more than my iPad 2. I guess I'm old school and I just NEED a keyboard and if I have to lug a keyboard with the ipad than I figure I might as well just have my mbp lol.

So since I'm lugging this thing around alot more than I thought originally are there any accident Insurance options out there?

I already bought a Kuzy Case, palm rest, screen and keyboard protector and a sleeve to put it in before my backpack. I'm Hella careful around it and don't bring any liquids near it lol.

fatlardo

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2011
Echo Squaretrade! I scored the 3 year with accidental for 50% off. :D Had it on my old cheapy comp. Spilled coffee on it and they paid me out. Since then, I try not to have any liquids around the comps. But it saved me. Turn around time was within 5 days too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.