Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old May 4, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1
ct2k7
macrumors 603

BNP calls in members to breed more

Quote:

By Northernscot-There has been a lot written over the years concerning the gradual demise of the ethnic white British races. We all know that Muslims and Africans tend to have bigger families.

This will mean over the decades we may well end up like America, 51% non-white. So we must look at ways of building up the white population in Britain.

There are a few ways that this can be done. Firstly immigration of white Europeans, although this causes problems in jobs and housing, in the end if they stay their children will slowly become pro-British, or their children’s children will at least.

Doesn’t mean the old homeland is forgotten.
The second way is more fun. I would suggest that BNP members and nationalists across the schools of nationalism engage in making babies.

I know, by now you will be giggling over this suggestion. But think about it, nationalists need to buck the trend of 1.8 children per white household. We need to aim between 3 and 4 children each if not more.

And the bonus is that making babies is fun!
So fellow nationalists, less TV and more fun! Let’s do our bit for Britain and our race.

For those of us who have produced above the average 1.8 figure and can produce no-more, well done!

As the song goes, Make love not war

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/...c-british-race

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...reed-elections
ct2k7 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 07:32 AM   #2
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct2k7 View Post
Ah..great.

A breeding program. Somehow reminiscent of a similar idea propagated some years ago to produce all those nifty little Aryans.

Of course, if all these lovely folks are spending all their time breeding, they're not burning a cross on your lawn, or whatever your (UK) white supremacists do for amusement.
Old May 4, 2013, 09:03 AM   #3
Scepticalscribe
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
Ah..great.

A breeding program. Somehow reminiscent of a similar idea propagated some years ago to produce all those nifty little Aryans.

Of course, if all these lovely folks are spending all their time breeding, they're not burning a cross on your lawn, or whatever your (UK) white supremacists do for amusement.
Indeed. Not only that, but parties which espouse such glorious nonsense tend to have a pronounced preference for older, traditional and naturally, more limited - roles for women - the old kitchen, children, church matrix so beloved of some from that end of the spectrum.

Making babies may well be fun, but bearing them and rearing them often presents a bit of challenge........
Scepticalscribe is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 09:13 AM   #4
Mac'nCheese
macrumors 68020

So this is a documentary now?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
Mac'nCheese is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 09:15 AM   #5
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scepticalscribe View Post
Indeed. Not only that, but parties which espouse such glorious nonsense tend to have a pronounced preference for older, traditional and naturally, more limited - roles for women - the old kitchen, children, church matrix so beloved of some from that end of the spectrum.

Making babies may well be fun, but bearing them and rearing them often presents a bit of challenge........
Unimportant!

All us super smart, eugenics spouting, immigrant hating, racists know that a woman's place is in the home...taking care of all our needs, and bearing our spawn uncomplainingly.

Barefoot in the summer, pregnant in the winter.

And if you don't agree, and think women have a place in guiding the world...well, then you're probably some kind of commie, anyway.

Take note...uppity female!!

Old May 4, 2013, 09:24 AM   #6
mobilehaathi
macrumors 601

So does the OP approve or disapprove?
Old May 4, 2013, 09:26 AM   #7
Scepticalscribe
macrumors 603

Quote:
Unimportant!

All us super smart, eugenics spouting, immigrant hating, racists know that a woman's place is in the home...taking care of all our needs, and bearing our spawn uncomplainingly.

Barefoot in the summer, pregnant in the winter.

And if you don't agree, and think women have a place in guiding the world...well, then you're probably some kind of commie, anyway.

Take note...uppity female!!

Yep, guilty as charged. That's me: An uppity (and mouthy), pen-wielding, opinionated, argumentative, uber-political, coffee-drinking (as now) - and yes, some sort of pink-hued, crimson shaded, commie female, one (marginally) tamed by excessive education....
Scepticalscribe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 09:34 AM   #8
Huntn
macrumors 604

Is there a way to be involved with the impregnation, but none of the responsibility that follows?
Huntn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 09:38 AM   #9
mobilehaathi
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntn View Post
Is there a way to be involved with the impregnation, but none of the responsibility that follows?
There are plenty of men who manage that in the face of all legal and social ramifications...
Old May 4, 2013, 09:39 AM   #10
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Sure, just be the BNP husband of the poor woman you have impregnated. The issue of that union is HER problem...you have more important things to do, like spew hateful rhetoric.
Old May 4, 2013, 02:23 PM   #11
zin
macrumors 6502

Quote:
I think what the BNP is suggesting is more in line with indoctrination. It's easier to brainwash new people into accepting their racist and xenophobic platform than convert existing people.

--
The comments from that article are amusing but very disconcerting at the same time.
zin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 05:24 PM   #12
ct2k7
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilehaathi View Post
So does the OP approve or disapprove?
Disapprove.
ct2k7 is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2013, 05:29 PM   #13
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Disapprove.
Good thing, or we would all be forced to mock you mercilessly.
Old May 4, 2013, 05:38 PM   #14
ct2k7
macrumors 603

Quote:
Good thing, or we would all be forced to mock you mercilessly.
I'm in that 51% :P
ct2k7 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2013, 05:29 AM   #15
AhmedFaisal

<snip>

Last edited by AhmedFaisal; Nov 16, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
  0 Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2013, 09:49 PM   #16
jnpy!$4g3cwk
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Quote:
Ah..great.

Quote:

Quote:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Mitt Romney's recent commencement address on this subject. Nothing explicitly racist or nationalist about it, but, there is definitely a bit of "Quiverfull" movement in this:

Quote:

He told the students, “Every one of you here today as a graduate can live an abundant life, every single one of you.” [1] He remarked that to marry, to have children, and to serve God are paths that lead to living that abundant, happy life. He further exhorted the graduates,

You only live one life. Don’t spend it in safe, shallow water. Launch into the deep. If you meet a person you love, get married. Have a quiver full of kids if you can. Give more to your occupation than is expected of you. Serve God by serving his children.
Quote:

I don’t think God cares whether you get rich … life on this Earth is about learning to live and work in a place where God does not make everything work out for good people,” he said. “The best advice I know is to give those worldly things your best but never your all.
http://mittromneymormon.net/2571/mor...abundant-lives

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull
jnpy!$4g3cwk is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2013, 10:51 AM   #17
sim667
macrumors 6502a

UKIP are just BNP light, moronic and inherently racist.
Old May 10, 2013, 12:17 PM   #18
rovex
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim667 View Post
UKIP are just BNP light, moronic and inherently racist.
Bit harsh i reckon.

But That doesn't mean there aren't racist tendancies from some party members.
rovex is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2013, 12:36 PM   #19
iMikeT
macrumors 68020

I'm not of Anglo-Saxon decent but I'd like to take part in this, where do I sign up? (I'm just looking to breed is all hehehehe)
iMikeT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2013, 01:02 PM   #20
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816

On one side it sounds racist, but on another I wonder if anyone would have an issue with it if it was a minority group trying to get its members to breed to broaden their base. Most religions do this already.

I don't really mind being a minority.
Old May 10, 2013, 01:06 PM   #21
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
On one side it sounds racist, but on another I wonder if anyone would have an issue with it if it was a minority group trying to get its members to breed to broaden their base. Most religions do this already.

I don't really mind being a minority.
SOUNDS racist!?
Old May 10, 2013, 03:16 PM   #22
mobilehaathi
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
I wonder if anyone would have an issue with it if it was a minority group
What a silly suggestion, of course there would be people taking issue with that.
Old May 11, 2013, 02:10 PM   #23
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilehaathi View Post
What a silly suggestion, of course there would be people taking issue with that.
I doubt it, not on here anyways.
Old May 11, 2013, 02:17 PM   #24
Apple fanboy
macrumors 601

If the BNP want to breed more thats between them and their cousins. We shouldn't get involved
Old May 11, 2013, 02:20 PM   #25
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple fanboy View Post
If the BNP want to breed more thats between them and their cousins. We shouldn't get involved
Actually, it is my understanding that they don't really like going that far out of the immediate family to breed.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues