Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
It comes and goes but it's pretty annoying and more so now that Velox is out. Any ideas how to fix it?

I've tried contacting the developer but he isn't replying.

Attachments

• IMG_0961.PNG
    IMG_0961.PNG
    716.8 KB · Views: 113

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Try a respring.

Did you unlock your device by using AnyLockApp? That causes a known bug which exhibits this exact behavior. If this is the issue, you will probably also notice Activator swipes on the statusbar no longer respond. A respring fixes both problems...until you utilize AnyLockApp again.

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
very interesting...

try enabling "wrap image file".

I'll try that and see if this stops but I won't be able to tell straight away since it doesn't always happen.

To many apps in the folder?

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk 2
The whole point of this tweak is to allow for more apps in folders etc so no that can't be it :p

Try a respring.

Did you unlock your device by using AnyLockApp? That causes a known bug which exhibits this exact behavior. If this is the issue, you will probably also notice Activator swipes on the statusbar no longer respond. A respring fixes both problems...until you utilize AnyLockApp again.

I didn't but I know what you're talking about. I don't have AnyLockApp installed anyway.

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
yes anylockapp causes this.

it seems to me it is caused by FE ignoring the existence of the status bar. do you always open your springboard the same way?

if it happens on occasion despite you locking your device check which tweaks you use that might disrupt your status bar.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
It comes and goes but it's pretty annoying and more so now that Velox is out. Any ideas how to fix it?

I've tried contacting the developer but he isn't replying.

I use FE (one of my favorites lol) and I don't experience this. I've never seen it happen either. But I'm using a 4S so maybe there's a bug with th larger screen? That's an iPhone 5 right?

Ill mess around with my setup to see if I can replicate. Do you have any other icon, folder, or springboard tweaks that might be interfering?

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Top part of folder cut off when using FolderEnhcancer

I use FE (one of my favorites lol) and I don't experience this. I've never seen it happen either. But I'm using a 4S so maybe there's a bug with th larger screen? That's an iPhone 5 right?

Ill mess around with my setup to see if I can replicate. Do you have any other icon, folder, or springboard tweaks that might be interfering?

I've seen it on a 4 and a 5. Don't know what causes it, but a respring always fixes it.

I've figured it out thanks to Qaanol who gave me the idea about unlocking with other anylockapp. It happens whenever I use Grabby by Ryan Petrich. I uninstalled it for now and emailed him but idk if he'll reply since its on his beta repo and he rarely replies to me. Thanks guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.