Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 28, 2005, 10:11 AM   #1
blix88
macrumors newbie

i just got a new ipod...need help!

ok, so i just got the ipod video for my bday and i have so many concert videos that i want on there, but i cant seem to figure out how to do it. im really hoping that the user is allowed to put his or her own videos on this thing, because if not then that is a huge disappointment. and if you arnt able to im sure there is a hack or something. please let me know whats going on here. thanks.
-Drew
blix88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 10:17 AM   #2
carpe diem
Banned

Please search next time there are millions of threads on this already.
carpe diem is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 10:21 AM   #3
Chundles
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blix88
ok, so i just got the ipod video for my bday and i have so many concert videos that i want on there, but i cant seem to figure out how to do it. im really hoping that the user is allowed to put his or her own videos on this thing, because if not then that is a huge disappointment. and if you arnt able to im sure there is a hack or something. please let me know whats going on here. thanks.
-Drew
Unless your videos are in the formats stated on the Apple web site for the iPod and in the user guide then they won't work.

And yes, do a search for this subject before you start a new thread.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod