Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old May 7, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1
JaguarGod
macrumors regular

Want to play iRacing in OSX in the future?

Well, it looks like iRacing could be coming to Mac! Here is the original post from one of my favorite Racing Sim sites, VirtualR.net

Macs & Linux PCs are not exactly classical gaming platforms, but in terms of sim racing this will change soon as iRacing is branching out to the two increasingly-popular systems.

iRacing is apparently making very good progress with the first working build for the new platforms and is looking for interested Mac & Linux users to help out with the testing work.

If you own either system and are an iRacing subscriber, mail Chris Weidner with your system specs & controller and you might be picked to help out.

iRacing estimates that Linux & Mac make up at least 15% of market share among their potential customers and hopes for a significant increase of membership numbers with the new versions. The simulation will certainly fill a void as no serious driving title is available for either platform as of now.

Original VirtualR Post: VirtualR Post "iRacing Coming To Mac and Linux"

Last edited by JaguarGod; May 7, 2013 at 11:01 PM.
JaguarGod is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games