Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
LMAO. ROFL. LOL. Omgawd~ ***~~¡¡¡Go backstreet boys!!!~~***[/girlie talk]

Thanks iGav.. just what I needed... :) :D

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Bah, if I had recorded mine. Hey! there are ne features in the forums! The same faces but not spell check. :(

Eevee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2004
New Haven, CT
Initially, I was about to put a bag over my head (embarrassed for being Asian after reading the heading ). But, they were pretty good! Seriously...:

lem0n

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
Milano...
*giggle... the exxargerated backstreet boys expressions and moves *giggle... :D and why is the 3rd boy not singing??? he just go on playing that game like nothing is happening... he should join in the fun ;) that's what funny, watching these two guys acting up and the 3rd guy just doing nothing

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
Eevee said:
Initially, I was about to put a bag over my head (embarrassed for being Asian after reading the heading ). But, they were pretty good! Seriously...:
Im sure you will find it comforting to know that every nationality has its town idiots.

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
This is funny!! :D But gosh this song was awesome back in the day and I still love it!!

However, I was always more of a N'sync fan but there was some great backstreet boys songs and this was one of them!! :)

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
Abstract said:
Funnee!

However, I'm still trying to figure out why the Mac related story on the right side wasn't posted?

This guy brings his 20" iMac to a coffee shop to surf the web........and he doesn't move beyond the desktop wallpaper. :p

http://www.tian.cc/2005/10/pretentious-douche-bag-with-apple-imac.html

That proved funnier than the movie :D I can't believe that, almost unreal. If I ever saw someone at a coffee shop with an iMac or anything desk-related (including printers for that one mention :rolleyes: ) I would ask what the f*** they were doing at a coffee shop :confused: If they have that much work to get done that requires a printer or desktop, stay the h*** home! Funny ass pictures though, and the video made me laugh too. Tian's blog is pretty funny.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
That video is awesome, i just showed it to some of my room mates and we are all in histerics.....

Nice Post,

Shadow

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
efoto said:
If I ever saw someone at a coffee shop with an iMac or anything desk-related (including printers for that one mention :rolleyes: ) I would ask what the f*** they were doing at a coffee shop :confused:

Here's something even weirder: Why didn't they get a laptop? :D

Or if he was so busy that he had to go somewhere else to work and concentrate, why didn't he have any apps open? :D :p

"Its the Mac. Chicks love the Mac."

louie10

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2005
These Guys Are The Bomb

YOU KNOW I CAME APON THIS VIDEO BY MISTAKE AND WHEN I SAW IT I WAS LAUGHIN MY A**** off i mean i loved it i like the guy on the lefth i think he's hot oh well :rolleyes: :D :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.