Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old May 12, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1
999blb
macrumors member

Date on Lockscreen Gone?

I had my iPhone themed, and the lockscreen was also themed using the RisingBars theme. I wanted to go back to the classic iOS look, and now the date on the lockscreen is gone, and even in Safe Mode, it isn't there. I want to get it back, but I have no clue to do so.

I have an iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1.2.

Thanks for any help.
999blb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2013, 02:00 AM   #2
Agent-P
macrumors 68020

It should show up in safe mode, but since that isn't the case my suggestion would be to just restore it and then rejailbreak it. It's a pain, but I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't show up even in safe mode.
Agent-P is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2013, 11:20 AM   #3
chambone
macrumors 6502a

Restoring means losing your jb at the moment, so I would try to figure this out another way. Maybe email the theme author about it.
chambone is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone